Direkt zum Hauptbereich

More spooky Halloween Lego

Because Halloween is only a few days away and because I have mentioned my other Lego minifigure before, here are a few pictures of the ones I got out of the minifigures series 14. They are super cute and spooky and some of my favorite fantastical creatures including a werewolf, a gargoyle and a witch. Especially the witches hat is great with a lot of little detail added to it.


Still, my favorite has to be the zombie cheerleader. I am a surprisingly big fan of the genre of cheerleader movies (such as Bring It On) and was understandably exited to see All Cheerleaders Die. While the movie is only so-and-so, the idea of zombie cheerleaders has stuck with me and I love to have my own little minifigure of one.


The vampiress on the other hand was the weakest of the figures for me. The hair is not my favorite but something I can live with. The cape on the other hand looks terrible in my opinion. The transparent plastic looks really cheap and so I exchanged it against a black more fabric like cape I had from another set.

Kommentare

  1. Vielleicht möchte ich die auch haben und sie in meinem Bücherregal wohnen lassen. Da würden sie sich bestimmt wohl fühlen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da stehen sie bei mir auch. Direkt vor meinem großen Firefly Buch. Leider ist es inzwischen schon ziemlich überfüllt :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen