Direkt zum Hauptbereich

On how to get started

The plan for this blog is to write about books and stories I have read. Maybe review them, maybe just gush about my love for certain quotes. Since I have yet to finish my first book review (procrastination much?), I decided to just start with something.

And now for something completely different ...

A friend of mine send me a package with Lego in the post yesterday because she knows that I love Lego as well as Halloween. It's set number 40122 for anyone who is interested. I just took a few pictures while building to get started. 


The set is nice with quite a few hidden extras such as the cupcake or the brick walls. I do not like the mini figures that much as the witch does not seem especially scary and the top does not even match the trousers that well. Luckily I have a few other witch figures standing around so I might swap that one out later. 

Kommentare